2019 Running and looking Forward
Ready to hit 50 in April is something I’ve taken to be looking forward to with real anticipation.
My 2019 Goals
* Sub 20’ 5k – progress was reversed after doing this in 2013
* My first 50 miler! Hmmm yes 🤣
* To #Run1000Miles
My 2019 Races
These are the ones I’ve entered so far…
* Windy Hill Fell Race 9 miles – 9th Feb
* National XC Chamionships – 23rd Feb
* Brownlee 10k Race – 3rd Mar
* Staveley Lakeland Trails 17k – 4th May
* Manchester 10k – 19th Mar
* Coniston Lakeland Trails Marathon – 2nd Jun
* buy phentermine from canada Rochdale Harriers Three Day Event 3x 10k of road, trail, fell – 7, 8, 9 Jun
* Lakeland 50 (ohhhh YES!) 50 miles – 28th Jul
* Coniston Lakeland Trails 15k – 5th Oct
* Helvellyn & Ullswater Lakeland Trails ‘Dirty Double’ 2x 10k – 26 & 27 Oct
What a year ahead! None of this would be achievable without the support of family, of club and other running mates and the wider running community. Oh and it might also be fuelled by a bit of sourdough bread baking lol!
My major focus is staying injury free in order to maintain consistency and build stamina, strength and speed. That means being sensible and not getting carried away – something I’m prone to do!
I hope your 2019 is equally exciting and wish you the very best of success. Whatever life and being active throws at you 🙂