Exotic kiwi kick smoothie
This #smoothie recipe mixes a range of exotic fruits to deliver a real vitamin and hydrating kick for any time of day.
Kiwi fruit, mango, melon, coconut… delish!
Simply drop these ingredients into a blender for about 30-60 seconds.
- 1x cup apple juice, or apple & elderflower
- 2x kiwi fruit, ripe
- 5-10x slices fresh mango
- 2x slices Galia melon
- 1x tbsp coconut oil
- 1x tbsp flax seed
- Ice cubes optional for extra freshness
* For extra texture and energy, add 1x tbsp flax seed, or 1x tbsp chia seeds.
* For extra creaminess you can add 2x tbsp natural bio yoghurt.
* You extra green goodness, you could add spinach or kale.