High protein peanut choc smoothie
Treat your taste buds and leg muscles with this high protein smoothie. Superb post-run recovery.
Cocoa, peanut, banana… 🙂
Simply drop and mix these ingredients in a blender for about 30-60 seconds.
- 1x banana chilled or frozen
- 1-2x tbsp cocoa powder
- 1x tbsp peanut butter (I like crunchy organic)
- 1x tbsp honey
- ½ cup raspberry bio yoghurt (you can use plain bio yoghurt)*
- ½ cup semi-skimmed milk (almond milk works well too)
* You could use 1x handful of fresh/frozen raspberries and ½ cup plain bio yoghurt.
This recipe was taken from Bless this Mess. I added my own twist by using the raspberry as a compliment to the cocoa. The end result is a high protein smoothie brimming with the luscious sweet blend of chocolate and tangy raspberry. All natural goodness!